Connecting your WooCommerce store to Zendrop is a breeze and we're here to walk you through it, step-by-step. You could also watch the video above, up to you!
What Do I Need?
The 4 things you'll need are:
- Store URL
- Store Key
Store Root Directory
How Do I Connect My Store?
- Log in to the admin side of your WordPress website (example: www.yoursite.com/wp-admin).
- On the left-hand side, mouse over "Plugins", and click on "Add New".
- In the top right corner, search for the "Zendrop" plugin.
- Click "Install Now".
- Click "Activate".
IMPORTANT NOTE: WooCommerce should be installed before activating the Zendrop plugin.
- Click on the "Zendrop" plugin (Under the Plugins section).
- Click "Connect" to reveal the "Key Information" you'll need to provide on your Zendrop account.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unable to connect? Please check this article on how to fix it. Receiving this error message? "CAN NOT INSTALL CONNECTOR CAN'T VERIFY BRIDGE URL" -- Please check this article on how to fix it.
- You should now see your "Store Key", "Bridge URL", and "Store Root Directory".
Now that we have generated the "Key Information", let's continue!
- Login to your "Zendrop" account and click on "Connect a Store".
- Select "WooCommerce".
- Enter in the "Key Information".
That's it, congratulations! Your WooCommerce store is now successfully connected to Zendrop. You can start importing products and automating fulfillment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to automatically receive tracking numbers from Zendrop to your WooCommerce store, you must install Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce. Note sure how to install it? Check this article.