Automated-Fulfillment is super easy to set up! Just follow the steps in the video above to toggle it on, and you'll never have to worry about manually fulfilling orders ever again.
Here is the written step-by-step process:
- Log in to your Zendrop account.
- Click on the Orders button using the left hand navigation panel.
- Decide if you want to use auto-fulfillment or daily-fulfillment.
- Auto-Fulfillment fulfill all orders immediately (individual charges).
- Daily-Fulfillment fulfills all unfulfilled daily at 7 PM EST (one big charge).
- Toggle the On/Off switch to "On".
IMPORTANT NOTE: there is a financial status within Shopify that does not automatically fulfill orders within Zendrop when using this feature. That status is: store_financial_status = 'pending'. Pending is referring to any order that does not have any 'transaction' property associated to it (e.g. the order was not paid for at all, no money was captured). Make sure you identify these types of transactions so you are manually fulfilling them within your Zendrop account to avoid any processing / shipping delays.